LATE SPRING CLEANING!

Well, I finally decided to clean out my closet! And I am going to try the tried and true method of using consignment shops! What a great way to clean out your closet and make some extra money! You can sell items for cash! Now you may need to check around because some shops vary among percentage given and the details or policies of their shop or boutique. I have also made some great finds at these places! 

The beautiful Evan Picone handkerchief hem skirt in a paisley print that I purchased at a local consignment store was $6.00! I love this shimmery gold bolero sweater by Derek Heart that I happened to find on the clearance rack at a local discount store. Under the sweater is a camisole that I had also purchased years ago at a Lane Bryant store. The wedge-style sandals are by Fergie and the style is called "Zaila". I bought them from Overstock.com which was my first purchase there ever and needless to say the my experience was great! The shipping fee was low and the actual delivery time was reasonable. The cute little designer-look handbag was purchased also purchased from a local consignment boutique for under $10.00.   

So give your local consignment stores and boutiques a "look-see"! You never know what goodies they have in store! 

Evan Picone Skirt, Lane Bryant Camisole, Fergie Wedge Sandals


Derek Heart gold shimmer bolero cardigan with the Evan Picone handkerchief hem skirt,
Lane Bryant gold color camisole, Fergie wedge sandals and the small handbag. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog